Sigh.
Sometimes, when i look at myself, i just wanna kick my face. I mean, no one cares about me. Today, I almost lost my ipod. Then, I had no more wet tissues. Then, I just found out I am super broke. My parents scold me for turning on the volume of the television too loud. I really don't understand why are they so uptight? They are like the worst parents ever. I hate my life. I hate everything. Seriously, why should we all even live when we know we are going to fall down and we will all die anyway? Sometimes, I cut myself and sip on my blood. Its quite tasty. I know people say I am sick but I dont care what they say. I don't care what people say about me. I love SimplePlan. Seriously, I feel like I'm living the worst day over and over again and I feel like the summer is leaving again I feel like I'm living the worst day I feel like you're gone and every day is the worst day ever...worst day ever...worst day ever.

I mean, do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong and no one understands you. Do you ever wanna run away? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on turned up so loud that no one hears you screaming. No you don't know what it's like to be like me. To be hurt; to feel lost; to be left out in the dark; to be kicked when you're down; to feel like you've been pushed around; to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you. No you don't know what it's like...sigh...Welcome to my life.
I want to die.
Who am I? What am I?
I am nothing.
ohmygod wahahahahaha, Kidding. LOVES IT.
I bet siaoteng is having terrors now. Aw. Anyways,
thanks for the little crew members in search-for-shawn-ipod-cause-we-love-him.
Well, i love you too!!! Thanks, seriously.
Sometimes, when i look at myself, i just wanna kick my face. I mean, no one cares about me. Today, I almost lost my ipod. Then, I had no more wet tissues. Then, I just found out I am super broke. My parents scold me for turning on the volume of the television too loud. I really don't understand why are they so uptight? They are like the worst parents ever. I hate my life. I hate everything. Seriously, why should we all even live when we know we are going to fall down and we will all die anyway? Sometimes, I cut myself and sip on my blood. Its quite tasty. I know people say I am sick but I dont care what they say. I don't care what people say about me. I love SimplePlan. Seriously, I feel like I'm living the worst day over and over again and I feel like the summer is leaving again I feel like I'm living the worst day I feel like you're gone and every day is the worst day ever...worst day ever...worst day ever.

I mean, do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong and no one understands you. Do you ever wanna run away? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on turned up so loud that no one hears you screaming. No you don't know what it's like to be like me. To be hurt; to feel lost; to be left out in the dark; to be kicked when you're down; to feel like you've been pushed around; to be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you. No you don't know what it's like...sigh...Welcome to my life.
I want to die.
Who am I? What am I?
I am nothing.
ohmygod wahahahahaha, Kidding. LOVES IT.
I bet siaoteng is having terrors now. Aw. Anyways,
thanks for the little crew members in search-for-shawn-ipod-cause-we-love-him.
Well, i love you too!!! Thanks, seriously.

<< Home